It starts with a great idea
Pinterest is the world’s catalogue of ideas. Our mission is to help people discover the things they love, and inspire them to go do those things in their daily lives. Ben Silbermann, Evan Sharp and Paul Sciarra co-founded Pinterest back in March 2010. Since then, we’ve helped millions of people around the world find recipes, parenting hacks, style inspiration and other ideas to try.
Here are a few ways to hear more from us:
- For all our news, check out the Pinterest blog.
- For technical news and updates, check out the Pinterest Engineering blog.
- For businesses and brands, check out Pinterest for Business.
- For journalists with questions, or to be added to our press list, email press [at] pinterest.com (and if you're not a journalist, please contact us via our Help Centre - this is the best way to receive assistance).
- If you're a Pinner and need help or have a suggestion, please visit our Help Centre.
Location: San Francisco, CA (headquarters) with offices in New York, Chicago, Atlanta, Los Angeles, London, Paris, Berlin, Tokyo and Sao Paulo
Platforms: Web, Android, iOS
Media & Downloads
Ben grew up in Iowa, where he spent a lot of time collecting bugs. Today, he helps millions of people collect things they love as co-founder and CEO of Pinterest. Before Pinterest, Ben worked at Google on AdSense and studied at Yale. He lives in Palo Alto with his wife and son.
Evan used to be an architect. Then, he designed Pinterest! Today he leads Pinterest's creative team. Before Pinterest, he was a product designer at Facebook and studied history at the University of Chicago and architecture at Columbia. He lives in San Francisco.
Paul played in a country and western band, nearly became a lawyer, and worked in venture capital before launching Pinterest. Paul left Pinterest in 2012 and he's now working on new projects in technology. He studied Philosophy at Yale and lives in San Francisco.